Malware reverse engineer
You will primarily be responsible for reverse engineering malware during live investigations. The job role will also require you take part in incident response and cyber security investigations, while improving and developing existing company analysis platform and tools.
You will have minimum 2 years working experience with analysing and reversing malware.
- Have very strong reverse engineering skills and debugging malware samples using tools such as IDA Pro or OllyDBbg, defeat anti debugging, packing and obfuscation techniques.
- Have strong skills in reversing and identify encryption algorithms.
- Clearly and concisely report findings, both written and verbal.
- Have very strong knowledge of Windows and Unix internals.
- Have extensive knowledge of malware in general, such as different techniques used, anti debugging techniques deployed etc.
- Have the ability to investigate machines (both windows and Unix) and locate malware present on a machine.
- Be able to work without tight supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Play an active part in improving the process used by the company.
- Be a strong programmer in at least C and C++.