- Prior experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration methods.
- Intimate knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures.
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems and security.
- Programming language experience in one or all of the following C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, Perl.
- Knowledge of databases, applications, and web server design and implementation.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo security vetting to assess their suitability. The ability to obtain UK security clearance.