In the aftermath of a security incident, you need a quick response and accurate identification.
For many organisations, the most challenging aspect of creating an incident response plan is the lack of visibility into an evolving threat landscape, and what proven practices work well when responding to an Incident.
Our incident response may cover a wide range of topics, and our primary aim is to work with existing response staff to provide an additional service capability. Why not read our First Responder guide book? (downloadable pdf)
Deep technical support for existing investigations is also available.
IR topics include but are not limited to:
Theft or leakage of Intellectual Property.
- Employee harassment by email.
- Unlawful intrusion into corporate IT systems.
- Fraud, threat or extortion.
- Possession and or dissemination of illegal images using corporate IT systems.
- Denial of service attacks.
- Employee breaches of corporate acceptable use policies (AUP).
Why Incident response?
Even the most vigilant, secure organisations can face acts of fraud, theft, computer intrusions,
and other computer security incidents.
- Without up-front planning for Incident Response, it is much more difficult to recover from an incident.
- Without a formal process in place critical information may be lost.
- These procedures can be thought of as the Incident Handling Life Cycle.
Get in touch!
Get in touch and speak to an expert consultant on