Portcullis research centers provide unparalleled analysis and protection from IT security threats that include Cyber Threat Analysis, incident response, data and password recovery, and others.
- Apple iOS in the workplace
This whitepaper discusses the security of Apple iOS with
particular focus on its usage in the workplace.
- SSL Good Practice Guide
This whitepaper discusses a number of attack vectors for SSL and TLS, offering real world examples where it can.
- Big Game Hunting: Simple techniques for bug hunting on big iron UNIX
Presentation on auditing and bug hunting on AIX (as given at 44con 2012).
- Breaking the links: Exploiting the linker
Presentation on exploiting linkers based on paper given at Uncon 0×12 and CRESTCon 2010.
- HTML 5 good practice guide
Review of specific security issues resulting from the use of HTML 5.
A tool to enumerate security settings of an RDP Services.
- Portcullis gain new Government Certification
- White Hat Ball – 10 Years on
- Blog – Cyber Security Takes Centre Stage
- Public Sector Show 2015
- Portcullis to Sponsor SecuriTay IV
- Portcullis Achieve CREST STAR accreditation
- Amsterdamned 2014 – Portcullis winners!
- Blog – How Safe is my iCloud?
- Portcullis Has Moved!
- Raspberry Pi Competition
- Company Career Opportunities
- Security Advisories - Upcoming