Once again, this October, Portcullis will be attending the e-Discovery and e-Investigations 2013 event in London.
Portcullis comes to e-Discovery (e-Disclosure) from a forensic background and with real technical expertise.
Our security professionals within the fields of e-Discovery and Digital Forensics will be on our stand to offer advice and consult with delegates from across the full range of industry sectors.
Key themes for 2013
- Creating an enterprise-wide records management policy to ensure preparedness for
- Meeting e-Investigations and litigation data requests in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Mitigating e-Discovery risks associated with a changing technology landscape.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory, legal, and jurisdictional requirements.
The agenda for this conference welcomes expert speakers from industry and the market’s leading service suppliers to deliver:
- Critical and unique insights that can inform the direction of business, technology and security strategy.
- Practical steps that can help assess exposure to, articulate and proactively mitigate the impacts of emerging risks.
- Examples of proven approaches that can ensure commercial objectives are met in a secure, compliant manner.
- Guidance on future issues and challenges to consider as part of the enterprise decision-making process.